Applications welcome from healthcare practitioners eligible for AHPRA registration
Feb – 19 & 20, Mar – 5 & 6, Apr – 9 & 10, May – 7 & 8, Jun – 11 & 12, Jul – 30 & 31, Sep – 17 & 18,
Oct – 22 & 23 (Student Presentations), Nov – 12 & 13 (Viva/Practical Assessment).
Course days are held on the weekend and generally once a month
Practical Components in Hypnosis
Day 1 – Introduction to Clinical Hypnosis
Day 2 – Introduction to Clinical Hypnosis (cont.)
Day 3 – Introduction to Clinical Hypnosis (cont.)
Day 4 – Introduction to Clinical Hypnosis (cont.)
Applications of Hypnosis Topics Include
Hypnosis for Managing Pain
Hypnosis for Children
Hypnosis for Grief, Anger & Anxiety
Hypnosis for Depression
Advanced Techniques: Affect Bridge, Working with patients with Cancer, Smoking & Dentistry
Please note: Content may change subject to teaching faculty availability
- Student Presentations
- 2 Long Case Report
- Students Viva and Practical Assessment
Short Case Studies and Long Case Reports
June 1 – Final date for submission of first 5 short case studies
September 1 – Final date for review of your 2 long case report by SASH (if required)
September 30 – Final date for submission of your 2 long case reports to SASH
October 31 – Final date for submission of last 5 short case studies to SASH (Total of 10 short case studies required)
Complete supervision/mentoring hours, including 15 direct supervision to give minimum total of 50 hours.
Please note each study day includes 4 hours of supervision, plus 1 hour at end of each course day between 5 – 6pm.
- 55 King William St, North Adelaide SA 5006
If full early bird payment is received before 31 January then $4,500 or if paid after the 31 January the $4,950 (GST Incl)
Course Fee includes:
- Face to face lectures and practical supervision
- Assessment: Student Presentations Weekend
- Assessment: Students Viva and Practical Assessment
- Student Handbook: Introduction to hypnosis and suggestion from the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Lunch and light refreshments at morning and afternoon tea
- Graduation Dinner (for successful candidates)
- Access to the student and member sections on our website, including PowerPoint presentations, video downloads of hypnosis techniques and teaching sessions from previous courses.
- Access to the SASH library
- Membership of the South Australian Society of Hypnosis (SASH) for the duration of the course (Trainee membership) & then another 6mths full membership.
Course payment details
Step One: Pay the course deposit of $500
This will confirm a place on the course for AHPRA registered eligible applicants
Step Two: Option 1 – Early Bird Fee
Pay the early bird fee of $4,000 before 31 January of each year
(Total Course Fee: Deposit $500 + $4000 = $4,500)
Option 2 – Full Course Fee
Pay the full course fee of $4,450 after the 31 January of each year
(Total Course Fee: Deposit $500 + $4,450 = $4,950)
Please Note: All fees include GST
SASH Bank Details:
South Australian Society of Hypnosis
A/C No: 100025728
Reference: (Your Name/course)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have made a transfer.
Course participants who have registered for the Clinical Hypnosis Course and have paid the deposit before
1st November receive complimentary registration to attend the Introductory Day in November at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
For any queries related to the Clinical Hypnosis Course please contact the Director of studies