Membership of the Australian Society of Hypnosis (ASH) is open to health care practitioners eligible to be registered with AHPRA or who have a relevant degree from a Higher Education Training Provider recognised by the Australian Government with the proviso that they are registered members of their profession where such a profession is a regulated profession. Where their profession is not regulated, the practitioner must be a member of the pre-eminent body of their profession, as determined from time to time by Federal Council of the Australian Society of Hypnosis (ASH). Current members of ASH include: Medical Practitioners; Psychologists; Dentists; Nurses; Physiotherapists; Occupational Therapists & Social Workers (members of AASW).
Applications for associate status with the Society are invited from members of the above disciplines. Simply forward your completed Membership Application Form to the Australian Society of Hypnosis Ltd, PO Box 3009, Willoughby North, NSW 2068. For more information E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: 02 9747 4691
The benefits of joining SASH (the SA body affiliated with ASH) include:
- Access to professional training in hypnosis and applications in therapy
- Access to advanced training workshops in the specialist applications of hypnotherapy
- Affiliation with a pre-eminent professional hypnosis society of Australia, recognised nationally and internationally
- Listing on the SASH Referral List (for Full Members)
- Subscription to the Australian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Subscription to regular newsletters published by the Society
- Opportunity to attend international and national hypnosis conferences at reduced registration
- Opportunity to establish collegial relationships with professionals throughout the world, through membership of the International Society of Hypnosis, as a member of ASH
Full membership for the financial year: $198 (ASH $180; GST $18).
New members joining between 1 January and 30 June: $99 (ASH $90; GST $9)
Training Programme in Hypnosis
The South Australian Society of Hypnosis (SASH) runs a 12-month training programme in hypnosis and its applications to the therapies relevant to professionals leading to full membership of ASH for eligible practitioners.
For more information, please contact us.